Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Bioré Self Heating One Minute Mask Review

Hello Lovelies! Today i'm going to be telling you all about my experience with Bioré's new face mask that contains the ingredient which seems to be the newest trend - charcoal. And that's not the only thing intriguing about this mask! It claims to be "self heating" when activated with water and requires only one minute of your precious time. It also claims to open pores and melt away dirt and oil. Before you start thinking "sounds like a miracle!", let me get to some of the not-so-great aspects of this mask.

The first thing that disappointed me about this mask is the amount of product you are getting. The last thing I was expecting while opening the box is to see "single use" foil packets inside! They personally don't irritate me too much but I know some people just can't stand them. For some reason I got a free mask in mine but normally there are only 4 "single use" .25 oz packets. At a retail value of around $7-$9, that isn't a whole lot of product. The second thing I wasn't a huge fan of was the application itself. My face needs to be pretty wet in order to get the nice heating effect, but even then the mask has such a dry texture that it was hard for me to massage it evenly all over my face.

That being said, I do enjoy the effects of this mask. The heating property is very pleasant feeling and after washing it off, I notice that my pores seem slightly smaller. My face is left feeling fresh and clean with a slight tingling sensation. If the packaging doesn't bother you too much I would definitely recommend this to anyone with combination-oily skin. I don't have dry skin so I can't say for sure, however, I imagine that due to this mask's lack of moisture it might dry you out.
Thanks so much for reading! Leave your questions down below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I read and love each and every one of them! :D